- Reducing operational costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving business efficiency
- Green IT
- Finance and insurance
- Public Sector
- Small and medium companies
- International Business
- Unified communications
- IT Security
- Contact centre
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
The more SMEs harness the power of ICT, the more essential it becomes for them to protect their systems. NextiraOne can provide the best security tools available, and then remotely manage them. So even companies without their own ICT departments can enjoy unbeatable protection from threats.
It is almost impossible for even small companies that are competing in present day Europe to avoid networking their computers and connecting to the Internet. However, both these processes make one’s ICT infrastructure vulnerable to a wide assortment of threats. Although there is no such thing as total security, NextiraOne offers a whole arsenal of highly effective defences against malicious attacks.
These defences allow an SME to:
- protect its workstations against spyware and hackers;
- control network accesses;
- eliminate viruses;
- improve the confidentiality of communications between employees across different sites;
- prevent the inappropriate, personal use of the Internet by employees, so avoiding lost productivity and possible legal liability;
- reduce dramatically the number of unsolicited emails (spam) that clog up messaging systems.
Once, maintaining all these defences would have required many hours of a specialist’s time, and might even have involved taking on a full time ICT professional. Today, NextiraOne offers the services as part of a surprisingly inexpensive support contract. It can keep its costs down because it can provide virtually all the necessary monitoring, maintaining and updating remotely from one of its network security and operating centres (NSOCs). For details of some of the options available, please click the following button.