Case Study: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
NextiraOne helps the ICAEW improve business efficiency through a new collaborative Unified Communications platform
The move to new premises in Milton Keynes gave the ICAEW the impetus to review its communications and create a state-of-the-art infrastructure for its voice, video and data communications. The ICAEW was looking for a partner who could help design, deliver and implement an innovative enterprise system combining high quality services and collaborative applications that would allow the ICAEW to achieve its ambition to grow internationally and to manage its operating costs effectively.
NextiraOne designed a fully integrated Unified Communications system for the ICAEW providing an advanced IP telephony platform supporting 650 users across the business, including the Head Office in London, an office in Milton Keynes, international and regional offices and around 140 home-workers
- The installation of SIP trunking between Milton Keynes and London is estimated to be saving around £50K per annum.
- Savings of £30,000 per annum in external audio-conferencing costs through the integration of ICAEW.s 140 home-workers into the UC platform (plus individual telephony costs).
- Collaborative tools for business efficiency - My Teamwork and My Instant Communicator create a more flexible working environment and help increase productivity of staff.
- Substantial savings on travel costs through use of audio and video conferencing.
- Organisational flexibility . minimised costs of internal moves and changes.
- UC provides practical solutions such as hot desking & Presence Management.
- 24/7 Network Monitoring optimises availability and uptime.
- Improved quality of service through Contact Centre
Alcatel - Lucent