Unified Communications needs professional management with a range of services to ensure performance and cost control.
A Unified Communications solution brings flexibility and performance but it requires professional, experienced management to simplify network administration and maintenance and to help lower the organisation’s total cost of ownership.
Working from our European NOCs (Network Operating Centres), NextiraOne can provide a full range of managed services. All corporate voice and data systems are handled via a single web-based interface which can be integrated with hypervisors such as HP Open View, CA TNG Unicenter and IBM Tivoli.
- Network topology
- direct access to the configuration,
- graphical display of the servers and gateways,
- topologic maps customization,
- alarms notification with severity.
- Configuration management
- integration of PBX, switches and application servers configuration tools : local and Internet access management,
- graphical interface for all objects, including sets,
- configuration of several PBX of the same release in a unique session : scoping,
- scheduled Import / export of configuration data,
- link with alarms and directory for the selected object.
- Alarm notifications
- OSI standard format,
- access to the configuration of the managed object from the alarm list,
- launching of an action on reception of selected alarms: send e-mail, script activation,
- faults diagnosis.
Multi-currencies, multi-carriers accounting:
- simulation of the potential savings using a new carrier,
- comparison of the costs of several carriers for a given direction,
- definition of a retrospective validity date and scheduled recalculation,
- keeping of historical information about moving inside the organization,
- call monitoring: supervision of the telecom expenses, definition of thresholds according to entities, actions generated when exceeding a threshold: sending an e-mail, generation of an alarm.
Fully customisable reports in a variety of standard formats can be sent automatically via e-mail.
Optimize the network dimensioning and monitor the quality of service thanks to traffic observation on sets, called numbers, attendants, trunks, DECT, Wi-Fi infrastructure.
Our solutions provide complete monitoring of voice over IP communications, for better follow up of VoIP traffic and quality, and an easy integration of VoIP in the customer's data network. A long-term trend reporting capability helps to anticipate infrastructure upgrade planning.
Automatically synchronised with the IPBX network. Content can also be updated with administrative information and with other LDAP compliant directories, such as Lotus Notes or Exchange. The directory can be accessed through any PC through the intranet via a browser, any workstation on the LAN/WAN via the Directory client or any standard LDAP client (such as MS Outlook Express).
Distributed administration access
Customised access rights can be defined for network managers and users so they can directly access applications from their workstation, through the company LAN/WAN, or through an intranet via a browser.
Telecommunication costs monitoring
Analysis and selection of the best bandwidth service provider as well as ongoing costs simulations to allow service benchmarking.
NextiraOne can bring together our expertise with the best technologies and software from our strategic partners, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, in a fully outsourced managed service: for flexibility and choice, outright purchase and hosting options are also available.