- Reducing operational costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving business efficiency
- Green IT
- Finance and insurance
- Public Sector
- Small and medium companies
- International Business
- Unified communications
- IT Security
- Contact centre
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
Case Study: SPI Lasers
NextiraOne Disaster Recovery know-how helps SPI Lasers replace legacy telephony system with an all-new, future-proof communications infrastructure.
SPI Lasers wanted a system that would replace and upgrade the existing network, that would provide better, more cost-effective links to their group headquarters in Germany. At the same time they wanted the system to be robust, reliable and future-proof.
The solution designed by NextiraOne, includes a mix of IP, digital and DECT phones to address the needs of SPI Lasers – as the site is divided between several business units the use of DECT phones was needed to give greater mobility. In addition, SPI Lasers has now signed a long-term support contract with NextiraOne which provides support and maintenance against specific defined service levels and includes a help desk function.
- 99.999% reliability, backed by the support of NextiraOne’s experts
- Usability – the new system is user-friendly and therefore easier to manage internally
- Hybrid solution including the use of DECT cordless handsets is saving on telephony costs
- Ease of use – the new IP handsets phones are easier and more cost-effective to install
- Improved business efficiency – the transition to Unified Communications and introduction of Microsoft Office Communicator will enhance the working environment and introduce more collaborative working