- Reducing operational costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving business efficiency
- Green IT
- Finance and insurance
- Public Sector
- Small and medium companies
- International Business
- Unified communications
- IT Security
- Contact centre
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
Better cost savings
Everyone in business needs to control their costs, and hopes to drive them down. Using IP, we can help SMEs to meet these objectives.
IP means that businesses no longer have to choose between reducing costs and improving their computer and communications infrastructure. It is now possible to do both at the same time.
Of course, good solutions are not cheap, but they provide strong return on investment (ROI) and the initial outlay can often be quickly recovered. That ROI is generated by reduced costs, greater productivity and increased sales resulting from improved customer recruitment and retention.
Reduced costs can flow from:
- Lower telephone bills. Improved telephony reporting permits better analysis of call types. And this allows an SME to choose the best tariff from the most competitive telecom supplier. Combined with the right tools, this can result in reductions in telephone bills of up to 40 per cent.
- Reduced maintenance. With an IP-based ICT solution, voice and data traffic both flow over the same network. So through the infrastructure’s lifecycle, one only has to implement, maintain and replace one network instead of two.
- Multisite savings. When an SME has more than one site, it can enjoy extra savings from its IP-based infrastructure. Often, expensive equipment need not be duplicated at every site, and intersite calls may be routed toll-free over the data network.
- Favourable financing. NextiraOne can offer attractive financing packages that can be tailored to meet the needs of the individual customer.