- Reducing Operational Costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving Business Efficiency
- Green ICT
- Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector
- International Organisations
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Customer Interaction
- Core network to front-end Contact Centre applications
- Productive environments for customer service
- Managing performance & productivity
- Ensuring the quality outcomes from each & every customer interaction
- Effective resources & skills management
- Peace of mind with around the clock support
- Satisfied loyal customers, motivated staff & profitable interactions
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
- Unified Building Services
Employee and Customer Collaboration
Flexible working practices for a greener approach to IT
The use of video conferencing and other Unified Communications applications can dramatically reduce the need for business travel and associated carbon emissions - they can also significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of people. Implementing more flexible work practices such as home-working for employees including contact centre agents can also help build a greener approach to ICT.
At NextiraOne we are passionate about technology and the benefits it can deliver to our customers. Our Experts can help you evaluate where to make best use of solutions from the world leading vendors, then how to deploy and manage your systems to improve your green credentials.
Unified Communications – the successful use of Unified Communications solutions can help transform the way your business operates, but it often needs technical, managerial and cultural change also. From initial solution design to complete change management services, our experts can help you realise the business benefits of smart investment in Unified Communications.
Contact Centres – many NextiraOne customers are already using distributed solutions to improve the work-life balance of their Contact Centre agents and reduce their carbon footprint.
ReferencesCity of Lincoln Council (Think Tank)
Innovative communications provide agile working environment for Lincoln’...
+44 (0)1543 429429