- Reducing Operational Costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving Business Efficiency
- Green ICT
- Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector
- International Organisations
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Customer Interaction
- Core network to front-end Contact Centre applications
- Productive environments for customer service
- Managing performance & productivity
- Ensuring the quality outcomes from each & every customer interaction
- Effective resources & skills management
- Peace of mind with around the clock support
- Satisfied loyal customers, motivated staff & profitable interactions
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
- Unified Building Services
Supporting multi-vendor environments
Our vendor-independence means our experts have skill and experience to help you to support and maintain your multi-vendor environment, by moving to a single supplier we can help to reduce the complexity of your support structure and manage third party support on your behalf.
Our customers have access to the services of our 24x7 Service Desk, our Network Operating Centres (NOCs) in Paris and Berlin and our in-country Technical Assistance Centres (TACs) through a single point of contact, delivering standard SLA’s and centralised management information and reporting, allowing you to gain central management control of your diverse network.
Having improved control, our experts can then help you plan for the future, working with you to build strategies to migrate to technologies such as Unified Communications that maximise the use of your existing assets.