Centralising & Standardising ICT
Centralising and standardising ICT across your international group – implementing harmonised, high performance communications solutions for business benefit.
Gaining control of a widely dispersed network is an important step for international organisations in controlling and reducing costs as well as providing better, more stable and integrated voice, video and data services. Creating a central, IP-based communications infrastructure provides the greatest potential cost savings and efficiency gains. It transforms a fragmented network into a streamlined, efficiently managed infrastructure that is easily scalable and adaptable to the present and future needs of the organisation.
- Standardise/rationalise ICT technology
- Introduce IP as a flexible future-proof basis for new centralised architecture
- Create a powerful collaborative environment through Unified Communications, cutting travel and external conferencing costs
- Protect legacy investment, where appropriate
- Create new central network architecture, create cost savings
- Stabilise performance - improve reliability, introduce greater resilience
- Meet your energy efficiency and carbon reduction targets.
Providing a stable platform to introduce collaborative tools like Unified Communications boosts collaboration, bringing associated productivity and efficiency gains. The ability to work together more effectively, with powerful conferencing, messaging and information sharing tools, greatly reduces the need for business travel, creating real cost and carbon reductions for international businesses.
We can audit and assess your existing ICT infrastructure, then design and implement architecture that immediately gives you greater control, a more stable infrastructure and more business efficiency. Our International Service Management Methodology can support your existing network, by providing consistent levels of support and maintenance across your international sites. At the same time our experts can help you to look at system performance, business needs and future planning to create a transformation project that will ultimately provide your organisation with a high capacity, high performance centralised network.