- Reducing Operational Costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving Business Efficiency
- Green ICT
- Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector
- International Organisations
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Customer Interaction
- Core network to front-end Contact Centre applications
- Productive environments for customer service
- Managing performance & productivity
- Ensuring the quality outcomes from each & every customer interaction
- Effective resources & skills management
- Peace of mind with around the clock support
- Satisfied loyal customers, motivated staff & profitable interactions
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
- Unified Building Services
The use of advanced contact centre solutions can greatly enhance the way public sector organisations interact with stakeholders. Connecting the right people to the right information in real-time allows employees to respond quickly and effectively to citizens’ requests, greatly improving the quality of experience for both parties. It boosts the productivity and morale of staff and can help reduce operating costs.
With energy bills rising and ICT recognised as a major consumer of power, organisations are now looking for efficiency gains and fast ROI to gain control of spiralling costs. Couple this with an intensifying demand for greener initiatives, organisations now find themselves under pressure from consumers and board members to meet legislative demands and demonstrate their commitment to a carbon neutral environment.
The 2015 Challenge:
“The current green agenda calls for the NHS to have a target of reducing its 2007 carbon footprint by 10% by 2015, a target which will carry penalties unless met”
Carbon Reduction Strategy. Issued by the Sustainable Development Unit (January 2009)
The Next Step:
If you’re looking for greener ways to optimise productivity and flexibility within your organisation, reduce costs and emissions and create a better work life balance for your workforce, we’ll demonstrate how our Experts can enable you to make a positive impact on your carbon emissions.
Book your Green Consultation (link to www.nextiraone.co.uk/green) now for impartial suggestions for improvements to your business.