Our knowledge within Local Government has enabled us to build up an expertise across a wide spectrum of services typically delivered by Local Authorities. As authorities seek alternative ways of providing services such as shared services, we are working with them to set new standards in delivering services to their citizens.
Drivers for outsourcing include:
· Increased pressure to deliver efficiencies and value for money in the economic downturn
· Requirement to respond to socio-economic and demographic issues such as ageing communities in areas with lower revenue collection
· Local Government White Paper requirements to transform services and provide more flexibility and choice to local communities
· Increased pressure to report progress against targets more transparently.
NextiraOne’s Objectives within Local Government are:
· To ensure we understand the key priorities for Local Government and to make clear how our service offerings and value propositions align with them
· To provide assurances of our capabilities to manage and implement complex projects in line with Local Governments requirements today and for the future
· To demonstrate our commitment to deliver industry leading service, enabling Authorities to focus on key activities in providing excellent public services
NextiraOne experts work closely with Local Government organisation ICT teams to implement to best solution tailored to individual organisation needs.
· NextiraOne’s expertise and experience in building complex systems help Local Government organisations to decide on a new communications strategy quickly, saving time in planning and allowing earlier implementation.
· Unified communications provide a more efficient working environment for new Council offices with greater collaboration tools and increased productivity
· Contact Centres provides greater flexibility for those working from a variety of locations
· NextiraOne provide maintenance contracts which gives Council’s peace of mind that all future changes and relocations will be managed efficiently.
· Speedy implementation of the new communications infrastructure and services enable Council organisations to implement a fast paced disaster recovery centre should this be required
ReferencesMelton Borough Council
The market town of Melton Mowbray lies in the East Midlands county of Le...
+44 (0)1543 429429