Case Study: Rands IT Consultancy Ltd
Rands IT Consultancy is a specialist IT support company based in Soho in London. Owned by Steve Rands, it looks after the needs of a wide range of SMEs and major London-based companies. Rands ITC provides outsourced ICT services for the London arm of one of the world’s leading advertising groups, a strategic holding company that manages a portfolio of global market leaders in the field of advertising, marketing services, speciality communications, interactive and digital media and media buying services.
The London West End building is home to a number of high profile, highly professional agencies with clients who expect a slick professional service. A major investment had already been made in a new Cisco-based communication system for the building, but this was not delivering the quality of service the company expected. Rands ITC quickly identified that the problem lay with the ability of the existing engineers to adapt the system to the specific requirements of the client and worked with the incumbent system integrator to rectify the issues. A solution needed to be found quickly that would complete the customisation of the installed system so that it could deliver the differentiated requirements of the individual tenants in the building and be adapted to suit the changing environment that inevitably occurs in shared office accommodation. Rands needed a partner that could evaluate the system and the installation so far, identify the issues and suggest how they could be resolved. And the company was also looking for a more permanent solution to the need for ongoing maintenance and support that would provide high quality support and maintenance and peace of mind.
By sending the right person with the experience and expertise in Cisco technologies, including the data network, IP telephony infrastructure and Call Manager, NextiraOne was not only able to find the problems and recommend remedial actions, but was also able to implement all the necessary changes within one day. Since then NextiraOne has been Rands’ preferred supplier for the ongoing support and maintenance of the system and has implemented extensions and upgrades to the system tailored to the evolving needs of the client.
- Cost savings - flexible support and maintenance package combines cost-effective cover with peace of mind
- Exact match - Customised infrastructure, adapted to the client’s needs
- Flexibility - ability to change and evolve the system as tenancies change
- Improved reliability - NextiraOne resolved initial installation issues to provide long term reliability and availability of the system
- Excellent customer service - customer care plus personal service - the excellent relationship with NextiraOne experts provides exemplary customer service, both to Rands ITC and ultimately to their end customer
- Continuous improvement - NextiraOne’s expert knowledge of the system means that the company can anticipate developments and recommend ongoing improvements.