- Reducing Operational Costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving Business Efficiency
- Green ICT
- Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector
- International Organisations
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Customer Interaction
- Core network to front-end Contact Centre applications
- Productive environments for customer service
- Managing performance & productivity
- Ensuring the quality outcomes from each & every customer interaction
- Effective resources & skills management
- Peace of mind with around the clock support
- Satisfied loyal customers, motivated staff & profitable interactions
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
- Unified Building Services
Protect data by encrypting hard disks, USB devices and Smartphone storage
Protect data by encrypting hard disks, removable media (USB devices), Smartphone storage and files as well as using personal security agents to protect every layer from network to application.
Valuable data typically resides on an endpoint device itself, be it a server, a workstation or a phone. Appropriately maintained anti-virus applications provide a basic level of security and a local security agent may be used to enforce end-point security policy and further protect against malicious or inadvertent infection by malware. As appropriate, a personal firewall with location awareness and an application and device control can add an additional layer of protection. Where highly sensitive data is held on the device, local data encryption may be used to provide further security and control the information leaving the device and the network to the outside.
NextiraOne experts offer extensive expertise and experience in securing data and voice environments. This enables us to create multi-layered security solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of the customer.