- Reducing Operational Costs
- Managing multi-vendor networks
- Improving Business Efficiency
- Green ICT
- Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector
- International Organisations
- Unified Communications
- IT Security
- Customer Interaction
- Core network to front-end Contact Centre applications
- Productive environments for customer service
- Managing performance & productivity
- Ensuring the quality outcomes from each & every customer interaction
- Effective resources & skills management
- Peace of mind with around the clock support
- Satisfied loyal customers, motivated staff & profitable interactions
- Data Centres
- Physical Security
- Unified Building Services
Handling alarms and alerts
Alarm Management can be used to handle all forms of alert, from Central Technical Management Messages (CTMM) and Video Surveillance alarms through to alerts from machine tools or hospital patient assistance calls. It can help to reduce the consequences of an incident and to monitor and trace events. Alarm Management can also be used to maximise the effectiveness of an organisation’s emergency plans, managing dissemination of information to staff regarding safety and security policies, such as evacuation procedures.
NextiraOne provides end-to-end Project Management from Audit and Risk Assessment to the deployment of alarm management hardware and software. Our approach involves examining and prioritising incoming alerts, creating screen-based information and transferring this to the right people using all available means of communication (including voice, text and e-mail). The alerts are communicated in the best way to ensure an appropriate response and traceability.
The solution can be designed to optimise your business continuity plans. It can directly link the emergency response unit with your technical and security response teams, providing them with as much information as possible through video images and other data to ensure the correct response. It can also support your follow-up and analysis of the event in order to help improve your Business Continuity Plans.
ReferencesNorth Bristol NHS Trust
North Bristol NHS Trust is the biggest health trust in the south west an...
+44 (0)1543 429429